Blackburn College News
Marketing & E-commerce internship
Internship – Marketing &
This is a two-month, paid internship with the potential to move towards a more permanent position within the company for the right candidate.
We are working with Fleming & Howland, a small Burnley-based family-run who manufacture high-end bespoke furniture for UK and international clients. They are looking for an intern to enhance their workforce capacity in marketing and e-commerce, to enhance their online sales.
The role would be directly working with the family senior leadership team and external marketing agency on online marketing campaigns, search engine optimisation, pay-per-click campaigns and other e-commerce administration.
· Strong customer focus and attention to detail
· Strong digital marketing skills (content marketing and website maintenance skills via Wordpress)
· Pay per click skills
· Creativity, and the ability to be a motivated self-starter
· The ability to multi-task and be willing to get involved in a broad range of activities within this small business
· Excellent communication and planning skills
· An undergraduate / postgraduate / graduate of Lancaster University or Blackburn College
· Search engine optimisation skills
· Language skills in French or German would be advantageous but not essential
This internship is open to Lancaster University and Blackburn College undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates. The position is for two months full-time, but flexibility may be available. Some home-working may be possible.
We welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.
Please send your CV and covering letter to EnginE@blackburn.ac.uk. Closing date for applications is 27 September 2019.