Blackburn College News
University Centre students: Have a resit or work to complete over summer?
Do you have a resit or work to complete over summer? Don’t forget that there is a range of support available to help you complete your work.
Student Engagement Team
The Student Engagement Team are here to support you, so feel free to drop them an email on SET@blackburn.ac.uk
University Centre Library
The University Centre Library is open and you are able to book yourself a session. See below for full guidance.
1. Face coverings
To comply with the guidance from the Director of Public Health for Blackburn with Darwen you
are required bring and wear a face covering when attending College and your Library study
2. College ID
You will also be required to bring and wear your valid College ID card on its lanyard,
you will be required to scan in as part of the College Library’s track and trace system.
Book now (Desktop)
Book now (Mobile)
To book yourself a session in the Library you will need:
- Your College PC network log on details
- You must select site: UCBC resit students – Library bookings
- To select a date between 20th July and 21st August
- Choose whether you require a:
- Ensure your booking starts at 9.00 a.m. or 1.00 p.m. before you save your booking
- All slots are for advanced bookings, you will not be able to make a booking on the day
- Library access is for resit students only, if you are not a resit student you will be turned away
If you have any problems please email email@example.com and we will help you book a study session.